Wednesday, November 02, 2011

The FaceBook Thing

There is a "thing" going around Facebook -- 30 Days of Things to be Thankful for.  I won't participate on FB but I thought it might be nice to add to my blog.  It started yesterday but I didn't even get online yesterday so I knew nothing about it until today so I will have to make up for lost time!  So, here goes.

November 1 -- I am thankful for the time I had with my grandfather.  He passed away on November 1, 1969. 

November 2 -- I am thankful for such a nice, day today in spite of the cold front.

In other news, it has been pretty busy around here.  We were invited to visit a pumpkin patch with my daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter and my son-in-law's parents who are visiting.  It was a good time but it was cool and breezy and that is never good for all our allergies.




Then, of course, there was Trick or Treating.  My daughter decided to host a little party but since it was on a school/work night, not many people came but great fun was had by all who did.





Granddaughter seemed to know exactly what to do in regards to trick or treating and she even shared her haul with the little lion in the stroller! Very generous little chicken, I would say.

So, now, I am on a diet -- more about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...