Thursday, June 14, 2012




14 June 2012


The question(s) for today is --

Have you ever bought a book, started reading it and then realized you have already read it?  If so, how far did you get? And did you keep reading?




I might have done this once or twice but I usually realize that I already have the book before I begin reading.  I spent a good deal of time over the course of a couple of days alphabetizing my personal bookshelf and ran across duplicates then.  I don't know that I have ever gotten to the place where I have started reading a book and then  realized that I have already read it but, if I did, I probably wouldn't continue because I don't tend to re-read books.

1 comment:

beccabooklover said...

This hasn't happened to me but I own so many copies of the same books!

http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/booking-through-thursday-2.html

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...