Tuesday, January 01, 2013
What a Way to Start a New Year
Yep, I lied. I said no more reading challenges yet, as I was reading JLSHall's blog, I learned of the Pre-1960 Classic Children's Books Reading Challenge and I was, well, challenged. I love children's books, especially the children's books of my childhood. I have quite a few to choose from and I have no idea where I will start -- more on that later.
So, if anybody would like to join Joy and me as we embark on this challenge, you can find the rules here. So now I have to decide -- Bobbsey Twins? Nancy Drew? Honey Bunch? Blue Willow or Strawberry Girl? So many choices and a bit disturbing that I have so many in my personal library! I guess I am a child at heart so I should enjoy this challenge.
Join me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad News
Hi all. Well, there is no way around this — I have bad news. I had my gall bladder out and, long story short, I have gall bladder cancer....
-
Hi all. Well, there is no way around this — I have bad news. I had my gall bladder out and, long story short, I have gall bladder cancer....
-
Miss Read Challenge I have an affinity for buying books, similar to my affinity for buying needlework/quilting paraphenalia and Poirot myste...

No comments:
Post a Comment