Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Bean

I am not one to post photos of my grandkids on the internet.  I never have been -- that is their parents prerogative.  However, my daughter was going through baby pics of Bean last night and posted this one so I felt it was probably ok if I did the same here.  I hardly remember her at this age as she is growing so quickly and she has changed so much.  So, anyway, without unnecessary gushing, here is The Bean!






I should find one of her mother at a similar age and post it -- they look so much alike!

3 comments:

Penhallow Street said...

Beautiful baby! And a little fashionista with those boots. Aren't grandchildren the best!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thank you! She is going to be three in two weeks and she is an amazing blessing every day. Yes, grandchildren are definitely the best!

Minnie said...

Imitation of Life is one of my most favorite movies. Every time I see it playing on TV I have to watch and I cry every time. I also love to listen to audio books as I stitch, will have to check the library for Imitation of life.

Update

 Yes, it has been a month — and what a month it has been.  Long story short all the grafts from my husbands bypass surgery have disappeared ...