Tuesday, February 25, 2014








Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  It is a weekly exercise where you post two lines from any page in your current read. 

Since my current read is in my room where my husband is snoozing, I will choose two sentences from a newly acquired book - Past Imperfect - by Julian Fellows.  I haven't begun this book as I have a hard time reading more than one book at a time but it won't be far down my tbr queue.



"London is a haunted city for me now and I am the ghost that haunts it.  As I go about my business, every street or square or avenue seems to whisper of an earlier, different era in my history."

These are the first two sentences of chapter 1, page 1.  It is definitely a leading couple of sentences, drawing you in because who wouldn't be curious to know why this is a haunted city for the character. 

I might have to move it up on my tbr list.




1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

I'm not into ghost books or haunted cities but hope you enjoy it.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...