Friday, April 10, 2015

April in Review

Oh, wait, you mean it isn't over yet?  I think I will just go back to bed.  Let's see, the week before Holy Week son in law down with dreaded evil virus.  Holy Week had daughter and granddaughter down with same virus.  Easter Eve mother in law fell and broke foot - 8 miserable hours in a very slow emergency room.  Wednesday I fell ill with the dreaded evil virus.  Fever finally broke this a.m.

What -- it is only the 10th?  Is there any point in hoping that my husband doesn't come down with it?  Nah.

5 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

Oh dear! You do not sound like a very happy bunny. I've got this party this weekend then have to travel to a funeral Tuesday - after that I shall happily sit down and write a letter.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Oh, Mary you are right, not a happy bunny. Nothing reduces me to tears and acting like a child like this sort of illness. Hopefully I am at the end of it but I still feel like a wrung out dishrag. I am really looking forward to hearing about your party and seeing photos. Looking forward to your letter.

Penhallow Street said...

Oh goodness as you said in one of your other posts: "It never rains, but it pours." You've been faced with a torrent though.

I hope you and the family get well and stay healthy! Ask for a rain check if you're given anything else ;)


Jane and Chris said...

Looking on the bright side...you can only get this once,right?
Jane x

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Oh, Bonnie -- yes, it has sort of come at us all at one time. Hopefully I am on the mend and hopefully (not realistically though) my husband won't get it. Doubtful. It is an evil bug though and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...