Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Hobbit in a Hole

I don't really like to put the children's photos on the internet but I couldn't help myself this time.  How do you like my little hobbit in a hole?  She was having some "time alone" as she puts it.  She needs time alone every day to read and do her art.  However, she didn't really want to be alone so she constructed a quiet spot with the chair, cushions and a quilt.  It was quiet for a while and then....it wasn't.  Clearly some of us need more quiet time than others!

Very quiet

Uh oh -- somebody has the giggles

Quiet time almost over

The stuffed doggy friend's name is Graham, by the way.

6 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

I like quiet when I'm reading too...I must try that technique!
Jane x

Gill - That British Woman said...

Kids love to be in small quiet places. I like peace and quiet when I am reading also. Even Nora likes to read in small confined places.

Frugally challenged said...

She's got the right idea there!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Jane -- I have a couple of places I go to read -- and they are quiet and cozy.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Gill -- I actually like small places as well which I why I don't have a McMansion -- except when sewing. You can never have enough room when sewing.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Mary -- yes, she does!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...