Thursday, January 14, 2016

The End Is Near

No, not what you are thinking -- the end of The Monumental Move of 2016! This has been more gruelling than our move, 25 years ago, from San Antonio with two kids in tow.  I am happy to say, however, that most everything to be dealt with today is trash and we are going to make short work of it.  All cabinets and closets are empty.  The important stuff has found a new home.  I am completely exhausted as is my husband.  We have been out of our regular routine for almost two months now and it is taking it's toll. 

Seriously -- I haven't even watched last weeks episode of "Downton Abbey".  That is what I am talking about -- routine shot.

However, I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Maybe tomorrow will be a lovely blog about SOMETHING ELSE!

2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

I BET you're VERY tired after all that thinking, chucking stuff, sorting stuff, moving stuff, and LIFTING stuff.
Yikes!
I hope you have a good long time to recover, BB.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

oh Pom Pom, there are no words. I intend to start my recovery tonight.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...