Sunday, January 15, 2017

Angels in my Hair by Lorna Byrne







A while back I caught Lorna Byrne on a television program and decided to check out her book "Angels in my Hair".  Lorna Byrne is a modern day Irish mystic who claims she can see and talk to angels...not just her angels but everybody's angels.

I believe in angels because they are spoken of in the Bible.  I believe in Jesus and accept him as my Lord and saviour and I believe in God as the creator of everything.  Because of my beliefs I had no problem believing in the angels that Byrne speaks of.  I am not sure of her ability to have such a relationship with angels, however.  It is very interesting, though, to read her accounts of knowing angels since she was a baby.  Her descriptions are beautiful.  She seems to be a very gentle person and not the sort to deceive.

The one thing that I noticed, though, is that as I read I found myself wanting to know my angel's name and to feel my angel's touch.  Yes, I believe we all have a guardian angel and if Byrne is correct, we have angels all around us all the time.  I found myself curious and desiring the same sort of relationship she claims to have.  It was all very beautiful.  I also have found myself thinking I would like to speak to Byrne myself.

Do I recommend this book?  Yes.  If you are a spiritual person it will only strengthen your faith. If you aren't, it might change something.  If nothing else it opens up a whole new conversation.




No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...