Monday, January 16, 2017

Our World Tuesday






Our World Tuesday is a meme to give a snapshot of our daily life. I don't know if I should be participating because that is sort of the normal theme of my blog but I will give it a go.

Our World, January 16, 2016

The weather has been very strange this winter on the whole but yesterday we had some dangerously severe thunderstorms.  It wasn't cold and it felt more like spring.  Today was beautiful and the pollen count was very low which was wonderful but I am already sick with "cedar fever" which is what we call how you feel when you get attacked by the cedar/juniper pollen that thrives in Texas.

The weather was so nice today that my husband decided to change the oil in the car. Of course, once a tinkerer, always a tinkerer so he pulled some wires, put them back and voila! the car wouldn't start.

We now have a new car battery.  We noticed that it was slow to start on one of our colder days.  Glad he got that done before we got stuck someplace. 

And me?  I have sneezed all day.  All. Day.  A low fever -- very low.  Aching face/teeth. Scratchy sore throat and ..... sneezing.

That is what is going on in our little world today, 16 January 2016.

3 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Oh no! This year is the first I've ever heard of cedar fever.

JLS Hall said...

Ah yes, cedar fever. Mostly, I just don't go outside. And we still have February to get through. Michael thinks we should move to Hawaii, and I'm beginning to think he might be right.

Uppal said...

Liked the snapshot in words!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...