Monday, May 08, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Chicago Crazy Questions




Here is another bare-all, confessional sort of meme  called Sunday Stealing.  It is fun and if you would like to participate please go to https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com to participate.



1) What was your dream growing up?

Don't know that I really had one.  Thought I might be a writer.


2) What talent do you wish you had?

 I wish I could draw

3) If I bought you a drink what would it be?

I don't drink alcohol so I would be a cheap date -- water
  4) What was the last book you read?

This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald.  

5) Worst Habit?

Well, let's see.  I have given up cookies and soda and practically all caffeine.  I don't smoke, drink or cavort -- so I guess I don't have any.  Maybe not taking all makeup off before I hit the sack.  Oh wait, I have given up makeup as well.  Well,blah. I guess I don't have any.

6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?

If I knew you, of course.  If not, sorry, who knows who you might be.

7) What is your favorite sport?

Not the sporty sort but I like watching gymnastics and Texas A&M football.
 

8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?

Freak out.  It's not you, it's me -- don't care for elevators for that exact reason -- the possibility of getting stuck in said box attached to a rope.

9) Worst thing to ever happen to you?

I would have to say losing my parents.

10) Tell me one weird fact about you.

I have had what I feel are visitation dreams from my father. Also, a couple of disturbing recurring dreams.


11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?

I would ask you in.  But don't ask for refreshments as I haven't really fully grocery shopped for about six months.  It is not that I can't grocery shop but rather that I really, really hate grocery shopping -- not my idea of good time.  I might start ordering online.

12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

I would be thinner.  You would think I would be with my grocery shopping situation.

13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?

Depends


14) Ever been arrested?


Ha! No.  But I did get a traffic ticket once for something my husband did -- or did not -- do.  It involved license plates.  I had to go to court to dispute it.  I made him go with me and I made sure everybody within earshot knew it wasn't my circus or my monkeys.  Still a bit miffed about it but you probably can't tell that.

15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?

I would  put part of it in the bank and use the rest for a good cause.


 16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

I could say reading or cross stitching or watching British tv  -- all viable options --but with the amount of time I spend on the computer I guess being on the computer is what I do the most.  That isn't good, is it?



17) Biggest pet peeve?

Eh, I am not a peevy sort of person.  Is that a word?

18) In one word, how would you describe yourself?

Blessed


19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance?

Oh, sure, I suppose. Not terribly realistic but makes for good movies.






2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

You are funny, BB. I have been sending Bill to the grocery store lately so we don't have all the extras I like to buy!
I liked reading about YOU!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I would love to send my husband to the store but he just won't go!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...