Saturday, February 10, 2018

50 Harbor Street by Debbie Macomber

I have just finished "50 Harbor Street" by Debbie Macomber. It is the 5th in the Cedar Cove Series.

I am really enjoying this series  and have decided to read on through.  I could add something in between each installment but I am really engrossed in this story.  So, on I go.

In "50 Harbor Street"  a lot of big changes happened.  Cecelia had her baby and all is well.  Anson is missing and in a lot of trouble.  The author of the postcards is revealed.  Cliff and Grace ....well, best read it for yourself.  Something is going on with absolutely everybody and I have come to one conclusion about this series --

I would like to live in Cedar Cove.

I just downloaded the 6th installment on my Kindle -- "6 Rainier Drive" -- from my local library.



I love being able to download library books onto my Kindle.  I have given up being so stoic about print books -- I love this Kindle and will continue to use it. I can buy books, check books out of the library, and I can carry it in my purse.  I still buy books but I have run out of bookcase space and have many books on those shelves unread so I see no reason to continue to buy physical books when I can make good use of the library -- even if they are e-books!

So, off I go to load the dishwasher, make a cake, finish some laundry, do a bit of vacuuming and ------- start the new installment!

Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...