Monday, June 25, 2018

The End of June!

How in the world has it gotten to be the end of June?  This month is just flying by and I have to say I have accomplished nothing.

So, what have I been doing since I clearly haven't been here much?  Well, I have been taking care of my knees and hobbling around.  Taking care of my knees means exercising, massaging, stretching and NOT sitting.  Sitting seems to be my nemesis.

Yesterday was a reasonably functional day and today seems hopeful.  With any luck at all at all I can actually get a few things done.  Fingers crossed.

Also, my husband has decided to spice up our senior years by becoming a sleep walker.  This is not for the faint hearted.  After a few changes in our schedule things are going better but it has been a testy few weeks.  My sleep has been wrecked and I am feeling it so between sleep deprivation and painful knees I have not been my usual, sweet, laid back, perky self.  I have morphed into some sort of a she-demon -- no sleep will do that to me!

Hopefully things are getting back to normal.  I slept last night and feel a lot better.

Now off to get something accomplished!

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...