Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday Stealing


August 25, 2018

Misc.Questions


Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!





Stolen from Phoenix, the Blogging Mama, which is now a private blog, unfortunately

1. How has your life most benefited from the Internet? Whether it’s meeting people, cutting business overhead, finding rare collectibles, or simply sharing funny cat pictures, share how the web has made life easier.
 
I am able to keep up with family better and I have reconnected with people I lost touch with years ago.  It also comes in handy when doing genealogy.


2. The getaway car is waiting outside – where is it taking you?
Savannah, Georgia

3. Do you reply to comments on your blog? All of them? Or just the really interesting ones?  Do you go back to check if the authors or the blogs you comment on reply to your comments? Yes, I replay and yes, I go back to look for comments.

4. On average, how long does it take you to make an important decision? Depends on the decision -- if it is an emergency I make a decision pretty quickly -- if I am trying to buy a new sofa -- well, that can take a long time -- long enough for me to lose interest in it.

5. Do you gather a lot of information prior to making the decision, or do you go with your gut in the heat of the moment?
Again, depends on the decision

6. What’s the most important thing you’ve learned recently? To take one day at a time and to enjoy that day and not wish your life away

7. What’s your hidden talent? Are you double-jointed? Can you sneeze the alphabet? Share your unique skill.  I have no hidden talent.  Just a girl trying to get by.

8. Rate the level of intensity you have about wanting to know God – no desire, low priority, curious, great desire, high priority, desperate to learn more. Explain your answer. I know God.  He is with me every minute of every day.  I talk to him everyday and he hears me.  He takes care of me because I am his child.

9. What’s one of your nicknames?  How did you get that nickname? Liss.  My dad called me Liss.

10. What do you have to have with you when you travel? Why? my meds because well, I need them.  Something to read.  Phone Charger.  A few clothes.

11. What do you think about reading books on an electronic reading device? Do you have an electronic reading device? Do you love it? Why? If you don’t love it, why not?  I read a lot and I love books but I have been reading on a device and I love it, too.

12. Do you prefer writing on paper or a keyboard? Why?Paper

13. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now? (Assuming you’re wearing shoes. Although if you’re not, that certainly says something, too.)
I am not wearing shoes.  I have a love/hate relationship with shoes.  I have problem feet.
14. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Ballet flats

15. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one ability or quality, what would it be? To get my house cleaned up in a day lie I used to be able to.


BONUS:  When they "cool sculpt" your body, where does the fat go? I have no idea.

4 comments:

JLS Hall said...

#4 - Yeah, I'm having that same problem with sofa-buying. We've been looking for a sleeper sofa for the craft/guest room for TWO years now, and I'm not any closer to deciding. So dumb.

#6 - That's a very good point. I've been trying to learn that lesson all my life!

Lori said...

I have problem feet too. I have no problem with dressing up, but I hate to wear dress shoes. It is hard! I enjoyed your answers very much! Have a nice day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Boyett-Brinkley said...

JLSHall -- yeah, I finally decided I would wait until it fell apart and then worry about it. I might not even buy another sofa -- I have been toying with the idea of just chairs all over the place. #6 --I am doing better with it because I refused to grumble and grouse about the weather -- everybody on line has been complaining about the weather and wanting it to be winter -- well, that lops off a whole bunch of days we won't ever get back so I just decided to enjoy the days, regardless of how hot!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Hi, Lori! Yes, my feet are posing challenges more and more. So, it is flat shoes that don't tie. Now you would think that wouldn't be so difficult now, wouldn't you? Not so much.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...