Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Christmas Fun!


We have a Christmas Village that we put up every year.  We have used various places for it -- originally it was on a bakers rack that belonged to my mother.  Then, we moved it to a window seat. Then, we built risers to make it multi level and this year we were planning on putting it on two folding tables but I ran across the photo above and thought that looked like a real good idea. Maybe even to be used instead of a tree. 

I have a lot of collectible ornaments from my kids, from places we have visited and some with just sentimental value so I don't know about not putting up a tree but how great is this ladder idea?

I might be convinced to even think about Christmas this early with this idea.




4 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Cute! I like it. I have been considering my Christmas decorations and I think I might disperse the ornaments to all the kids' homes and go VERY simple.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

There have been years where I decorated but not a tree and I had plenty! the kids love the village and since everbody has trees it is a little different. I need to go through my ornaments and just flat out throw some away.

Smellyann said...

That looks awesome!! I wish we had the room for something like that!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Smellyann-- Yeah, I don't have a nice little alcove to put it in so I don't know how it would really look in my house.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...