Thursday, January 31, 2019

One Leaf Too Many by Julie Cosgrove

Today I read a book by a local author, Julie Cosgrove, titled "One Leaf Too Many". 

It is a book about a family with secrets that hails from my home state -- my hometown as well.  There is a mystery, a death, a murder, some genealogical study, a little romance -- something for everybody.

I don't usually sit down and read an entire book in a day but I did with this one.  I couldn't put it down.  Really. 

I recommend this book without reservation. 




4 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

You seem to be reading a lot at the moment. Not a bad way to spend a day.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Yes, I usually read in the pick up line at school waiting for Bean but yesterday it was a good way to fill in the time between laundry loads!

Granny Marigold said...

YAY!! I can now access your blog with no hassles.
I just checked and our local library doesn't have that Julie Cosgrove book ( actually they don't have ANY of her books). So I'll look in thrift stores, Unless it's brand new in which case I'll have to wait a while.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Hi Granny M! Glad you can get here now. I checked and I believe you can get it from Barnes and Noble. I bought the kindle edition.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...