Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Anne of Green Gables by L M Montgomery

I just finished reading "Anne of Green Gables" by L. M. Montgomery.  I don't know how I went so long without reading it -- or why. 

Anne Shirley, the lead character, has red hair, a precocious personality and just manages to vex people while simultaneously wrapping them around her little finger.

I was drawn into this novel from the get go.  So much so, actually, that I did some research on Prince Edward Island so I could have a good picture of the setting although it was well described in the book.

I don't usually cry over books but I did shed a few with this one. 

I believe I will continue with the series.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...