Thursday, February 21, 2019

By Now I Am Sure

you are tired of seeing my latest obsession hobby of cardmaking -- I am enjoying it but you are probably bored with it so I will make it quick.

This one was inspired by a dress I had in the 60's.  It was black pique with white stylize flowers with yellow centers.  I wore yellow patent leather sling back shoes with it.  It was a "tent" dress that was popular with the baby doll style at the time.  It had a white, organdy Peter Pan collar with a long organdy bow.  I was so cute.  I really miss those clothes!

I just couldn't let go of the Fiesta flower stamp quite yet

This was inspired by another outfit that I had that was green and white stripe -- two piece -- with cute little bee pins on it.  I have a photo someplace -- I will post if I can ever find it. I should have used a green background.    


So, that is what I did today.  I did do a load of laundry.  And I sewed on a bunch of Girl Scout patches.  And I went to lunch and took a nap.  But this cardmaking has taken on a life of it's own. 

Now I am off to have some ice cream and watch Shakespeare and Hathaway: Private Investigators.

1 comment:

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Granny Marigold -- thanks! It seems I have deleted your comment by mistake and I am so sorry!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...