Monday, August 12, 2019

Another Manic Monday

It is hard to believe it is Monday again, much less that it is mid-August AND the first day of school for the Bean!  I know, I know, before long it is going to be Christmas!  Not ready for that but I am ready for some cooler weather.  We have bee under heat advisories for several days with more to come.

It looks like my blog plan didn’t work so well, can’t stay on task or really focus lately,  Things will be better when this house sale is completed.  It seems to be sapping all my physical and mental energy.  Hopefully the 23rd will come and go without issue and we can pass the ownership over to somebody else.  Yesterday was strange because we went to check the mail and there were six cars in the driveway and people all over.  Seems the buyers had family in town and wanted to show them the I know that is allowable but it seemed strange.

Today is errands and back to picking up the Bean from school.  All four grandkids are going to be in the same school so I will probably see all of the at some point.  That is going to be different but they are looking forward to it.  I wish they didn’t have to go back so early as it is just too hot.

So, off to make oatmeal and get the day started.  The morning will go fast and I have to make a grocery run and a trip to the bank.  So uninteresting!  I will try to do something exciting for the next time.  I promise you Trixie’s life is much more interesting.

3 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Having all of the grands in the same school is neat! School sure does start early out your way. Here the kids go back Sept. 3. It's hot here too. I thought we were supposed to get rain but after half a dozen drops it dried up.
I did laundry today too. Got it all put away now. The day is winding down ( and so am I).

Pom Pom said...

Oh, I just love that Trixie. She is adorable!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thank you, PomPom!

Catching up, Checkin in —

 Hi, all! Happy belated St. Patrick’s Day!  It was a lovely day here, a bit cool, but dry which is good because we have been getting a lot o...