Monday, August 05, 2019

Normal?

Needless to say life around here has been a bit wonky lately.  I have been spending the majority of my time in the back yard holding a leash muttering things like "potty" and "do good girl".  I am sure the neighbors think I am certifiable.  I think Trixie is beginning to get it or maybe I am just reading her better but things seem to be improving.




The selling of the house has hit a snag. It sold the first day on the market and we had the inspection but either the inspector is stupid or they are trying to put one over on us but they reduced their offer price and are requiring us to fix things that aren’t broken. So, the saga continues.

Today we meet with Hubs endocrinologist to re-evaluate his situation and see how to continue moving forward.  We are also meeting with a diabetes counselor which is new to us.  With all that is going on I am probably going to have to meet with somebody with a couch and some happy pills.  Hopefully all will go well today and hopefully the house situation will work out.  I am feeling very Pollyanna today.

I have finished reading "Wish" and have now started another Made in Savannah cozy mystery.  They are very relaxing and that works well for me right now.

So off to see the doctor in a little while.  Will be back with any news.

3 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

Training a pup always seems to take for ever! Or maybe it's the pup training us which takes for ever and a day!

Pom Pom said...

Aw! Your new doggie is adorable. Twice now I have puppy watched for our son's family. Dogs are a lot of work. I am lazy so cats are a better pet for me. Ha! Take care, BB. I hope the doctor appointment went well.

Granny Marigold said...

I hope the house selling goes more smoothly. And the doctor's appointments too.
Good thing you have a Pollyanna-ish attitude to help you cope.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...