Sunday, November 29, 2020

Coming Back To Cornwall

 I just finished a lovely little romance trilogy called Coming Back to Cornwall.  It is the story of Julie and Alice, two young women who return to Cornwall to recreate their 18th summer which, in their minds, was something to be recreated.  

The books are  very wholesome but not without conflict. There are entanglements and complications but it all works out in the end.  It seems that now in her 30’s Alice is having a hard time growing up. The third book leaves you with a cliff hanger which I thought was a bit disappointing because her relationship with Sam was just presumed and not tied up in a neat little package.

There is a reason.  I found out today there are two more books in the series.  I love series but I thought I was done.  Guess not.

I recommend.  

Is anybody else having trouble with blogger?



 

1 comment:

Olde Dame Holly said...

I am having MUCH trouble leaving comments on your lovely blog! I tried for the Jan 1 and 2 posts, but...they aren't getting through! So maybe third time's the charm?

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...