Tuesday, January 19, 2021

2021 Goodreads challenge

 

I just finished my first read for my Goodreads challenge.  This is the sixth book in the Coming Back to Cornwall series.  I have read the other five as well but that was LAST year.  The whole series is good and I recommend.  It is a nice calm read but with enough going on to keep you interested.

I am now reading the seventh and last book in the series.   I will review when done.

I have also included in my list of read books two that I read with Caroline for school.  One is about Sacagewa and the other about the Lewis and Clark expedition,  

4 comments:

Olde Dame Holly said...

I need a nice new series to read. I will check out the Coming Back to Cornwall series! Thank you. I like calm reads, too.

Granny Marigold said...

One good thing about winter is the extra time we get to read. Come spring we'll all be outside when the sun shines and reading time will suffer.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Hi, GM, Reading is my favorite activity and always has been

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Hi, Holly, it is good and really sort of comforting. It has its drama and conflicts but the whole series is just calm. I have enjoyed it during this time of upheaval.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...