Tuesday, October 18, 2022

I Asked the Question and Now I Have the Answer

 I have had “mobility” issues most of my life, even as a child.  For the last three or four it seems to have been worse.  I was thinking about it awhile back and I was starting to sense that my knee pain might not be all from my knee.  I made an appointment with my husbands podiatrist and we went today. 

I had six x-rays and the diagnosis is — arthritis, neuropathy and osteoporosis.  

I came home with some meds, some OTC orthotics and the order to replace my cute little Merino’s with some lovely running shoes that look more clown shoes, put the orthotics in them and wear just those.  She will see me in 9 weeks to see how it is going.  

So, here we are.  

At least I know.

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Hopefully the new shoes and inserts will be helpful.

Pom Pom said...

Yay for new shoes. I bet it'll help, BB!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...