Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day to All!

Did everybody have hot dogs and chips and ice cream? We didn't. But, we did have a nice day out looking a new lawn furniture and looking for an outdoor wood rack that is apparently out of season at the moment -- guess you can only get them during the fall when people are buying fire wood -- not barbecue wood. Oh well, there is always THE INTERNET.

My blog is a bit discouraging, however, because I love my little hit counter that shows where people are coming in from and it seems the only one coming in is -- ME! Guess I need to ramp up the interest level a bit. That is a challenge but I will try.

On that note -- my newest obsession is ANIMAL CROSSING!!! My dd is on my friend roster and it was very strange talking to her over the television -- I felt like I was in "Poltergeist". But, it is fun and ridiculously addictive but then I knew that because I have been playing AC Wild World on the DS. I am going to have to figure out a way to curb this now -- hahahahaha!

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Well, we had chips but no hot dogs or ice cream. Just tuna sandwiches. Really went wild!

Animal crossing, hmmmm? I almost hesitate to ask, but have you ever tried Second Life?

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Second Life? Uh, no -- what is it? I might like it although Allen says I am little old to be playing video games. I am doing pretty well with Animal Crossing although I tend to irritate Brianna -- I have only been to her town once. And I was hurried along.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...