Thursday, September 15, 2011




15 September 2011

The question is "have you ever finished a book and loved it so much you went right back and started re-reading it again?"


My answer would have to be yes and no -- I have read books that I loved that much.  The Mitford Series books as well as the Fr. Tim books and the Woman of Substance Trilogy were a few but, I didn't go back and re-read them because there was always the next book waiting for me.  With that said, however, I do have a few that I am going to take a look at re-reading this winter because they are just comfortable books to read!

4 comments:

jlshall said...

I haven't done any re-reading lately. I almost stopped reading completely, all during the 1990s for some reason. So I feel like I'm making up for lost time now - can't read anything more than once.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I haven't re-read anything either and I am really bad about not wanting to watch movies a second time which is really bad at Christmas time -- I get out all the Christmas movies and then they sit there!

Gill - That British Woman said...

I haven't re-read anything in a long time.

I don't normally read a book twice but there are a couple that I have kept, so I can read it again.

Great question.

Gill

Jackie McGuinness said...

Hi, just dropped by to visit from Gill's blog.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...