Wednesday, January 09, 2013



Well, hello Wednesday --

It has been a rainy day.  I am tired and I almost didn't realize it was Wednesday!  But, it is so it is time for another offering from Miz B at Should Be Reading.  Each Wednesday it is time to answer three questions so here I go --

What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading "And Furthermore" -- Judi Dench, "Birmingham Rose" --Annie Murray, and "The Bobbsey Twins" by Laura Lee Hope.

What did you recently finish reading?

I think it was "The Little Stranger" by Sarah Waters but, you know what, I don't remember -- the holidays have happened since then!

What do you think you will read next?

Not sure -- I might be up for another in the Aunt Dimity series -- I am half way through the series and haven't read one in a while so I am thinking that might be good.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...